Find a Clinician
Counseling for individuals, couples, children, families, and teens
Puget Sound Psychotherapy & Psychiatry (PSP) is a collective of independent therapists based in Seattle, Washington, offering counseling for individuals, couples, children, families, and teens. PSP contracts with therapists who are dedicated to rigorous ongoing personal and professional growth so that you receive the best of care. Read more about each clinician below.
We share a commitment to helping you examine what you do that leads you towards or away from health, experiment with things you can change, and learn how to live peacefully with what is beyond your control.
Our Clinical Team
- ARNP, AQHClients refer to Leslie as empathetic, open, and comforting.Her approach centers on genuine client-psychiatrist collaboration.
- MA, LMHCDavid's clients describe him as accepting, focused, and dependable.His therapy cultivates a sense of awareness, trust, and safety.
- MA, LMHC, MHPMolly is often described by clients as curious, insightful, and grounding.Their therapy style is trauma-informed, client-centered, and existential.
- LMHCAndrea’s clients describe her as Warm, Experienced and A Good Listener.Her therapeutic approach is Non-Judgmental, Collaborative and Solution Focused.
- ARNP, PMHNP-BCGeoffrey's clients describe him as attentive and dependable.His approach is psychoeducational and empathetic.
- MA, LMFTAClients describe Ross as an oasis of heart and spirit.His therapy style is forthright, sincere, and connecting.
- MA, LMHCLarry's clients consider him to be a dependable source of acceptance.His hospitable therapeutic style is tailored to inspire and empower clients.
- DNP, ARNP, PMHNP-BCTim's clients describe him as a competent practicioner and listener.Tim's approach is evidence-based, supportive, and safe.
- MA, LMHCAuthentic, engaging and compassionate are ways Becka's clients describe her.Her therapy is nonjudgemental, knowledgeable and honest.
- MS, LMHC, SUDP, BCNAntoinette's clients describe her as kind, intentional, and straightforward.Antoinette's therapy approach is thoughtful, trauma-informed, and supportive.