Client Care Coordinator
PSP is a Seattle-based collective of 30+ healers who offer affordable, quality therapy and mental health services for healing, growth, and wholeness. Our main office is in Seattle’s Madison Valley neighborhood.
We are hiring for several Client Care Coordinator positions at 16-25 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Morning and afternoon/early evening shifts are currently available, and hybrid work is possible, though some in-person days at our office are required. The Client Care Coordinator position is exempt and eligible for medical/dental benefits, if 20+ hours/week. Compensation DOE, ranging from $22-26/hr.
These are newly formed positions and staff will be working as a dynamic, collaborative team to support our growing, evolving organization. This role has the opportunity to grow into full-time work for the right candidates if desired.
Strong candidates will have a passion for supporting mental health work, have excellent emotional intelligence, and be able to work well with colleagues. Skills with customer service, cloud-based software, written and verbal communication, and IT problem-solving are essential to success.
Prior experience is welcome but not required. New staff will be trained in all necessary duties. The position involves reception and intake tasks, such as answering phone calls and emails from current and prospective clients, scheduling appointments, and creating online portals for new clients. The position also involves administrative tasks such as managing spreadsheets, taking payments online, and contacting insurance companies to manage problem claims.
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls from the public and reply to email requests every day
- Gather information from prospective clients and match them with an appropriate therapist in our collective
- Enter data from client intake forms into cloud-based medical records
- Manage waitlists, contact lists, and spreadsheets
- Upload and organize online files in based-software and electronic archives
- Use online tools, or call our insurance contacts, to verify client insurance information and gather information on problem claims
- Collect payments and issue refunds
- Other administrative and office tasks as needed such as: sending thank you letters, sorting mail, contributing to light cleaning around office
Ideal candidate will have the following strengths:
- Computer skills to navigate online software systems
- Attention to detail in data entry and information management
- Excellent customer service skills, including patience with people in distress and building customer satisfaction
- Appreciation for diversity and a commitment to ongoing growth in intercultural competency
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability and interest in learning new skills
- Collaborative, positive, and caring attitude
- Comfort with answering and making phone calls
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow-through to completion
- Resourcefulness and problem solving
- Ability to receive and consider feedback, and confidence to make suggestions to management
To apply, email John Helmiere, Director of Operations & Strategy, jhelmiere@PSPseattle.com with a cover letter or introduction email outlining your background, skills, and interest in the position. This is a chance for us to see your ability to communicate over email, which is a core part of this role. Please include your resume.
We are seeking candidates who want to create a positive, fun, collaborative culture where we enjoy each other’s company and we ensure that patients and clinicians feel cared for and connected. Qualified candidates will be asked to provide references and asked to do a phone screening before in-person interviews.